The Guest House is very close (8 km) from Moshoeshoe 1 international Airport. From a vantage view point in the Guest House a sneak view of magnetic maloti Mountains beautifully snow-capped in winter is possible. You will also meet the local Basotho peoples, glad and proud in their Traditional Blankets.
It was opened in December 2014 and within one year of starting its operations has already won the booking.com award for 2015 and continues to feature among the top 3 most highly rated guest houses in Maseru. We are also reviewed by tripadvisor where we feature among the best guest houses in the city. Booking.com and tripadvisor we have received excellent comments from our guests such as “a palace in the middle of nowhere”:..” surprised by such hospitality”... “ value for money”
· twelve rooms (12) fully air conditioned rooms
· Double or twin beds
· Ensuite private bathroom with shower
· Ensuite kitchen with stove, fridge, micro wave, toaster, kettle, crockery, cutlery for guests who prefer to cook for themselves (our self-catering rates are lower than the bed and breakfast ones). Cleaning materials are also available in kitchen
· Our beds are fitted with electric blankets in winter
· Laundry service
· Daily cleaning
· Bed and breakfast ( breakfast included in the room rate )
· Free Wi-Fi
· A Dining Hall
· Lunch and dinner are available by prior arrangement.
· A Conference Hall at accommodates 30-40 delegates ( conference arrangement) and 40-45 delegates ( classroom arrangement) for workshops, private weddings, birthday parties and other similar social events
· Free secure parking with day and overnight security ( armed night security)
· The Guest House provides free shuttle service for airport transfer and group transfers to/from town at nominal rates